Mid-Senior Four-Ball Championship (South)
September 7-8, 2019
|Tee||Yardage / Info|
|Round 1 - Golden Palm||6,526 yds. 72.4 / 136|
|Round 2 - Blue Monster||6,796 yds. 73.9 / 140|
~Golden Palm & Blue Monster Courses ~
The Mid-Senior Four-Ball is the perfect opportunity for a golfing getaway with a friend. Trump National Doral will offer a unique test for the players who will compete on both the Golden Palm course and The Blue Monster. After the first round, the field will be flighted in order for everyone to have a chance to win a gift certificate on the final day. Reach out to a friend and get your entry in soon. View past results by clicking here!
- $320 per team - GHIN Members or Foundation Member
- $340 per team - Non-GHIN Members
Late entries will be accepted subject to a $10 late entry fee should the entrant gain acceptance into the field
- 36 holes of four-ball stroke play
What is a Four-Ball? - A four-ball is a two person team where the low score of the two players on each hole is counted. It is commonly referred to as a best ball.
Championship Field Size
- Maximum of 52 teams - 104 players
- Male amateur golfers
- At least 40 years of age as of the first day of the Championship
- Both entrants are required to be members of the FSGA
Entries will be accepted based upon the order of receipt. Entries received after the competitive field is full or after the close of entries, will be placed on an alternates list. Alternates will be contacted in
the order of receipt of entry, if and when, a spot becomes available.
Schedule of Events
Saturday, September 7th
- 8:00 AM Shotgun - Golden Palm Course
Sunday, September 8th
- 8:00 AM Shotgun - Blue Monster
- Awards ceremony immediately following the completion of play
The golf course will be set-up at approximately 6,600-6,700 yards.
After 18 holes. The number of flights will be based on the number of teams and/or the range of scores.
Practice rounds are available one week prior to the championship. Practice rounds may be played after 12:00 PM on the weekend. The price for your practice round is $35.00 + tax on the Blue Monster and $35.00 + tax on the Golden Palm course.. Please call 305-592-2000 to arrange your practice round. The proper place to practice your golf swing is on the driving range, hitting multiple shots on the course is unacceptable.
Carts are included for all competitive rounds. Players are responsible for practice round fees.
Samuel Martinez and teammate Milko Brito earned a five stroke victory at Deering Bay Yach & Country Club at the 2018 Mid-Senior Four-Ball Championship. The duo posted rounds of 67-64 for a 131 total while Joe Shaktman/Kevin Schaffel claimed second place with rounds of 70-66--136. Click here to view the 2018 results.
Exemptions Earned from this Tournament
- Next year's Four-Ball Championship
- Spectators and Spectator Cart Policy - Click here.
- Caddies - Caddies are allowed in all FSGA Championships except Junior events. However, a player must not use a parent, step-parent or guardian as a caddie. The caddie MUST walk and the player's clubs must remain on the golf cart.
- Championship Pace of Play Policy - Click here.
- Local Rules and Terms of the Competition - Click here.
- Championship Policies - Click here to read the withdrawal, dress code, and other policies.
- Procedures for Alternates - Click here for information on how alternates may gain entry into this Championship.
- Conditions/ Schedule - The FSGA Championships Committee/on-site Rules Committee reserves the right to alter any of the conditions, provisions and/or schedules. The decision of the Championships Committee/on-site Rules Committee in any matter will be final.
Host Hotel and Accommodations
Trump National Doral Miami Hotel
$109 per room, per night, plus tax & fees. Please call 305-717-6350 and ask for "FSGA Mid-Senior Four-Ball Room Block"
- Resort Fee - $25
- Self Parking - $10
- Valet Parking - $34
Trump National Doral accepts Cash, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
Trump National Doral
4400 NW 87th Avenue
Miami, FL 33178
Click here for more information about Trump National Doral.