FJT Florida State University (16-18) *54-Hole Major*
January 15-17, 2022
|Tee||Yardage / Info|
|Boys (16-18)||6830 yds., 73.4/135|
|Girls (16-18)||5850 yds., 74.2/130|
|Sunny & Breezy||61 °F|
|Cold & Windy||50 °F|
Format: 54 holes, individual gross stroke play
Eligibility: Boys and Girls (16-18) (age calculated from the last day of the event)
Field Determination: FJT exemptions, JGS Ranking, 84 player field
Practice Round Information: $35 + tax
Divisions and Approximate Yardages
- Boys (16-18) - 7,000 yards (gross only)
- Girls (16-18) - 6,000 yards (gross only)
How Entries are Accepted (Different than 36-hole events)
- Players with an unused FJT exemption will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis (if submitted before the entry deadline).
- After the close of entries, all non-exempt players will be ranked by their standing on Junior Golf Scoreboard. The better ranked players will be placed in the tournament field until the limit is reached.
- An alternates list will be posted to the FSGA website under "Tee Times & Player Information".
- Entries submitted after the entry deadline will be added to the bottom of the alternates list or used to fill any openings in the field.
Schedule of Events
Saturday, January 15th
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM - Tournament Registration (near pro shop) 11:00 AM - 12:57 PM - Round one tee times off of the 1st and 10th tees
Sunday, January 16th
8:00 AM - 9:57 AM - Round two tee times off of the 1st and 10th tees
Monday, January 17th
8:00 AM - 9:57 AM - Final round tee times off of the 1st and 10th tees
Awards presentation immediately following the completion of play
How to Enter
Entries are submitted through the FSGA website. To enter, each player must create an FSGA account on this website (free to set-up), purchase a current Junior Membership ($40), and have an active Florida GHIN Handicap (included in membership if golfer does not already have one). To proceed, click the "Enter" button above once entries have opened.
Late Entry Fee: A late fee of $10 will be applied to entries submitted after the close of entries date. The entry fee and late fee will only be applied if the player gets accepted in to the tournament field.
Practice rounds are available one week prior to the tournament on a space-available basis. Tee times are only available after 12:00 noon the weekend prior. The price for a practice round is $35.00 + tax. Please call (850) 644-2582 to arrange your practice round. The proper place to practice your golf swing is on the driving range; hitting multiple shots on the course, not filling divots, and not repairing ball marks are unacceptable and may cause removal from the tournament without a refund.
AJGA Performance Based Entry (PBE)
|Champion - 8 stars||Champion - 8 stars|
|Top Five - 4 stars||Top Three - 4 stars|
|Top Ten - 1 star||
Top Five - 1 star
Florida Junior Tour Policies
Courtyard Tallasassee Downtown/Capitol
1018 Apalachee Parkway
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Click here to book.
Seminole Legacy Golf Club
2550 Pottsdamer Street
Tallahassee, FL 32310
Click here for directions.